Hi! To whoever is reading this, these are some short tidbits about me.
1. I consider myself a creative person, as I can draw, write, and paint. As creative as I deem myself, I spent at least twenty minutes scrambling my brain for a blog title. I had to go the cliche route to have time to write a post.
I also aspire to be an all ages children’s author. Hopefully, this is the year I publish my first book!
2. Languages have always interested me. I only speak one language fluently as of now, which is English. I am currently learning Spanish, and I would like to know Creole and Korean or Italian next. I read in Spanish better than I speak it, but I’m slowly getting better.
3. I enjoy watching cartoons and foreign animation. I have random bouts of nostalgia and often re-watch some of my favorite cartoons, which are Codename: Kids Next Door, Class of 3000, and Dragon Hunters (Hey Arnold is an honorable mention).
4. My favorite book ever is Standing Against the Wind by Traci L. Jones. I wrote the author an email about how much I adored her book, and I was positively elated to receive a response back.
5. I love to read about superheroes, ninjas, spies, samurais, and cliche and non-cliche love stories.
6. I am frequently thought to be much younger than I am. Most people put me at twelve years old.
7. I would love to be a fabulous librarian one day, emphasis on fabulous!
8. I love sweet tea, smoothies, and Coca-cola (only from restaurants). Despite my love of sugary drinks, I don’t have a sweet-tooth. I usually don’t prefer eating cake or pie unless it’s cheesecake or sweet potato pie.
9. In my childhood, I was homeschooled until my first year of college. I miss doing homework in my pajamas with the heater on.
10. I tend to overthink things often, but I haven’t let it deter me from a fun life yet!